Enter your email address and you'll be first to know when it's back in stock.
Pesto Sauce< Go Back
Our traditional Genovese-style pesto sauce is made with premium Parmigiano Reggiano and a pure blend of sunflower seed and extra virgin olive oils. Vibrantly green and herbaceous, each bite tastes of crisp garlic, sweet basil and smoothly pureed pine and cashew nuts. Our pesto sauce pairs perfectly with pasta and also makes a healthy party dip.
What’s in it: sunflower seed and extra virgin olive oils, basil, Parmigiano Reggiano, garlic, cashew and pine nuts.
What’s not in it: pesticides, preservatives, artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors.
It’s all good: This product is certified organic, vegetarian-friendly, gluten free and non-GMO.
Made in Italy.
Organic sunflower seed oil 38%, organic basil 30%, water, organic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese 6% (organic milk, salt, organic rennet), organic cashew nuts, organic potato flakes, organic brown sugar, salt , organic extra virgin olive oil 1%, natural aroma, organic pine nuts 0.3%, organic garlic 0.15% (contains sulphites); acidity regulator: lactic acid.
Servings: 3, serving size: 1/4 cup (60g).Amount per serving: Calories: 260, Total Fat: 26g (33% DV), Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 450mg (20% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 3g (1% DV), Fiber: 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars: 1g (2% DV), Protein: 3g (6% DV), Vitamin D: 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium: 90mg (6% DV), Iron: 0.6mg (4% DV), Potassium: 120mg (2% DV). Not a significant source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains milk, cashew nuts, and pine nuts. May contain traces of fish and celery.
Due to a delicate product in your cart your order must reach a minimum of $2,000.
Your current order: $