Enter your email address and you'll be first to know when it's back in stock.
Vanilla & Coconut Grain-Free Granola 8 oz (Case of 30)< Go Back
Our vanilla and coconut grain-free granola is a highly nutritious and easy breakfast, snack, or anytime-nibble. A mélange of saba bananas, coconut, cashews, almonds, and sunflower seeds, it’s a paleo, vegetarian, and keto-friendly essential that’ll leave you feeling revved, not weighed down. Pair with your creamy beverage of choice, sprinkle over yogurt, incorporate into your favorite cookie recipe, or munch on handfuls while standing idle in the kitchen. Our grain-free granola is a healthy and clean way to satisfy hunger, any time of day.
What’s in it: Coconut, green saba bananas, nuts, seeds, and bourbon vanilla extract. Sweetened with honey.
What’s not in it: Grains, dairy, preservatives, and artificial flavors.
It’s all good: This product is non-GMO, vegetarian, paleo, and keto-friendly.
Product of Brazil and Vietnam.
coconut, banana chips (banana, coconut oil), honey, cashews, almonds, sunflower seeds, sea salt, bourbon vanilla extract, vanilla extract, pecans.
Servings: 6, serving size: 1/3 cup (28g).Amount per serving: Calories: 150, Total Fat: 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat: 7g (34% DV), Sodium: 75mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 12g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 5g (9% DV), Protein: 3g. Iron: 1mg (2% DV), Potassium: 229mg (4% DV). The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Due to a delicate product in your cart your order must reach a minimum of $2,000.
Your current order: $