Why Public Goods?
Public Goods is a one-stop-shop for high-quality, affordable, and sleek products that are good for your business and the planet. We’ve curated an ever-growing selection of hundreds of products from multiple categories and continue to launch new products and new categories regularly. We’re the better everything store for conscious consumers. Elevate your client’s experience by incorporating Public Goods products throughout your property and your business.
As a Public Goods wholesale member, your membership is free, and we cover 100% of the cost of shipping when you purchase items in bulk.
Your one-stop shop.
Keep your business stocked with elevated essentials. We're a one-stop-shop for everything you need.
- Simplify your supply chain. We make procurement easy.
- Your shipping cost is 100% covered.
- Drive consistency. Order for one or multiple locations.
- Improve your guest’s experience. Provide simple luxuries with safe ingredients.
- Elevate your product offerings with sleek, design centric,and clean products.
Sustainability in Bulk.
We provide good-for-you products that are also good for the planet. Our goal is to help businesses provide a premium experience for their customers while moving away from single-use plastics and paper products. Our current bottles are made from sugarcane, designed to be refilled and reused. Our paper products are tree-free. We avoid harmful chemicals, unnecessary additives, and complicated design. The majority of our products are biodegradable and compostable. Every order placed is carbon offset and paid forward by the planting of a tree via our partner, Eden Reforestation Projects.
Beautiful and simple.
Simple, minimalist packaging designed to look beautiful in your space, rather than stand out on a drug store shelf.
Looking to partner with Public Goods?Drop us a line here.
Affiliate Program: We customize a discount code for you to share with your clients, guests, and social media community. 25% discount on first purchases for your guests.
- 15% commission on every first purchase.
- Creative and customizable assets to share with their audience.
- Tracking dashboard (Impact Radius) to monitor code performance (no minimum payout).
- Public Goods Blog Posts: Feature your business on our blog and in our weekly newsletter. Our readership is over 230,000 and growing.
- Instagram Campaigns:
- We have 165,000 Instagram followers (@ publicgoods), 14 million monthly impressions, and 60k monthly engagements.
- We post & tag our partners alongside photos of their properties/rooms.