Enter your email address and you'll be first to know when it's back in stock.
Whole Peeled Tomatoes 14.5 oz (Case of 12)< Go Back
Our organic Italian sun-ripened whole peeled tomatoes are picked at the peak of freshness, then flash boiled, peeled and canned within hours of harvest to preserve maximum freshness. They’re perfect for sauces, soups, or wherever you’d like to add a wholesome helping of fresh flavor.
What’s in it: organic whole peeled tomatoes, organic tomato juice and citric acid to preserve freshness.
What’s not in it: calcium chloride, an inorganic compound used to preserve the shape of tomatoes.
It’s all good: This product is vegan-friendly, preservative free, gluten free and non-GMO.
Made in Italy.
Organic peeled tomatoes, organic tomato juice. Acidity regulator: citric acid.
Servings: 3.5, serving size: 1/2 cup (123g).Amount per serving: Calories: 38, Total Fat: 0.55g (1% DV), Saturated Fat: 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0g (0% DV), Sodium: 0.07mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 5.2g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber: 1.5g, Total Sugars: 4.24g, Added Sugar: 0g, Protein: 1.7g (3% DV). Vitamin D: 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium: (2% DV), Iron: (8% DV), Potassium: (4% DV). The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Due to a delicate product in your cart your order must reach a minimum of $2,000.
Your current order: $